Pay What You Want
- Pay What You Want at Panera Bread (Coming to Downtown Brooklyn)*
- Download Prince’s album for free
- Lady Gaga gave away her new album for low cost for a limited time.
- Pay What You Want to Develop your Dreams
I really like this model. I use it because, I no longer wanted money to be an excuse that limited my ability to work with certain clients. I also knew that money is a tool helping clients determine the value of the service and what they are willing to invest. I have had unemployed clients who invested in the time and ended up with jobs. It could have been easy for them to say, I will wait until I am working again.
It’s one less excuse. I grow weary of excuses grounded in our fears disguised as rationalizations. I am excited when people decide to live their dreams, count the cost and seek to make a difference.
For me, Pay What You Want or Pay What You Can Afford sets a tone for service. It is the kind of pricing concept that honors the client, the cost and community. This is not about marketing. It’s about transformation.
It’s time to live our dreams, someone is waiting…
- dreamdevelopment posted this